As part of its business development NOTA INVEST recruits a HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
- Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
- Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
- Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
- Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
- Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
- Prepare contracts and their changes
- Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on jobâs websites
- Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
- Arrange interviews for recruitment
- Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
- You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelorâs degree
- You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
- You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
- You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are independent and rigorous
- You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
- You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Your application consists of an application form, detailed CV with a recent photo and your Skype ID and the referency LIB02
-Do not make any payment without knowing if the owner is trustworthy.
-If you receive emails that are not in the correct language or badly written, be wary of it.
-If you have questions you can contact us